10.05.2008

Courtney + Sean : August 30, 2008

Courtney and Sean were married at Seagrove Park in Del Mar. The evening celebration with friends and family was shared at the newly renovated L'Auberge in Del Mar. LOVE these two, their wedding party AND their families. It was a whole package for me and could have kept shooting until the weeee hours of the morning. I stopped in at their rehearsal dinner the night before which started off on the deck at L'Auberge and dinner was across the street at Sbicca.





Their wedding was being filmed for the TV show, Who's Wedding is it Anyway.
I must say, I'm frightened to see myself {if at all} running around in the background. It was a warm one so. . .{O, dear!} Will update on the air time.

The day started off with a beautiful hour of getting ready with Courtney.



Heading into dinner after I snuck them away for a few minutes during the sweet light.



The end of a fabulous day. . .



To view their wedding story please check out their slideshow.

Thank you, Courtney and Sean for allowing me to capture your day and I look forward to keeping in touch. :)

XoXo.

No comments: