10.06.2008

Anna + Dino : Engaged!

Ahhhhh! I again get to say that I love these two. Having a photography journal to express the happenings in my world really reminds me on a daily basis how lucky I am to have an open door for great people to walk into my life. And walk in they did. . .Anna and Dino met on New Years Eve Eve at D Street Bar in Encinitas.

So, the story goes. . .Anna's friend had this friend, Dino who she wanted her to meet. Anna's friend begged her to come after she got off work and reluctantly Anna went to D Street in her work clothes and the rest is history. . .

We met at D Street and relived their meeting which was just too cute to see them sit at the same table and hold hands. Anna giggled the entire session which was awesome for me. I can still hear her giggles. . .between the giggles is just this beautiful silence and peace when they look at each other.







This story reminds me that you just never know when your person will walk through your door.

Thank you, Anna and Dino for sharing a Monday evening with me in Encinitas {one of my favorite places in San Diego}.

I'm really excited to photograph your July 2009 wedding!

XoXo.

No comments: